Tuesday 21 June 2011

Cheap Hasbro I-CY

Cheap Hasbro I-CY Discount Review Shop









Cheap "Hasbro I-CY77156Hasbro" Discount Review Shop. Are you looking for the cheapest Hasbro I-CY? I already bought that Amazon was selling now with FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders $25 and over Direct from Amazon.com. After the information in Internet for a long time to see Amazon sell cheaper elsewhere. Guaranteed delivery.





"Hasbro I-CY" Feature


  • Keep the music playing with this performing electronic penguin that plays back through its built-in speaker or your headphones
  • Requires 3 ?AAA? batteries (not included)
  • Includes plug cable
  • Ages 8 and up
  • I-CY the penguin entertains you with electronic lights, movements and sounds based on the music you play



"Hasbro I-CY" Overview


Place i-Cy/x99 where he can hear, or utilize his integrated speaker, or plug him into the headphone jack of an iPod/xAE, CD player, cassette player, MP3 player or other music player. This is a portable sound system for your music player. Multicolored blinking LEDs animate his face as he dances to your music! He flaps his flippers and tilts his head in time with the beat. Pat his head for cheerful squawks; play tunes to keep his spirits high; but tweak his tail and watch out! Measures 3.75? x 2.75? x 4.5? and weighs 8 oz. Runs on 3 AAA batteries (order separately). 90-day warranty.








Cheap "Hasbro I-CY" Discount Review Shop

"Hasbro I-CY" Related Products




77156

No comments:

Post a Comment