Saturday 2 July 2011

Cheap ScarFace 18" Action Figure w/sound and White Tux

Cheap ScarFace 18" Action Figure w/sound and White Tux Discount Review Shop









Cheap "ScarFace 18" Action Figure w/sound and White TuxScarface" Discount Review Shop. Are you looking for the cheapest ScarFace 18" Action Figure w/sound and White Tux? I already bought that Amazon was selling now with FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders $25 and over Direct from Amazon.com. After the information in Internet for a long time to see Amazon sell cheaper elsewhere. Guaranteed delivery.





"ScarFace 18" Action Figure w/sound and White Tux" Feature


  • Say hello to my new 18 inch friend!
  • Wearing his trademark white, pinstriped, three-piece suit and carrying a pistol
  • 18" Tony from NECA is the epitome of one tough guy
  • Figure says seven trademark phrases
  • "So say goodnight to the bad guy!"



"ScarFace 18" Action Figure w/sound and White Tux" Overview


Say hello to this unlittle friend! This Scarface Series 2 18-Inch action figure is sure to be an equal fan favorite. This figure features an intensely realistic capturing of Al Pacino's classic portrayal of Scarface and comes with different movie accurate accessories and paint design. The figure speaks authentic lines from the movie, which include the following phrases: 'I'm Tony Montana, a political prisoner from Cuba.' 'All I have in this world is my balls and my word, and I don't break 'em for no one, you understand?' 'Who do I trust?! Me!' 'I bury those cockroaches!' 'You want to go to war? We'll take you to war, ok?' 'Say hello to my little friend!' 'So say goodnight to the bad guy.'








Cheap "ScarFace 18" Action Figure w/sound and White Tux" Discount Review Shop

"ScarFace 18" Action Figure w/sound and White Tux" Related Products


No comments:

Post a Comment